Can you imagine the following situations? The numerous Help Topics will cause the selection list of Help Topics becomes very large in osTicket Awesome. Clients or Staff members have to do scroll a lot for the Help Topics they want to use.
The next question: Is it possible that my osTicket Awesome only shows the Help Topics that belong to the Department selection?
Well, the answer is now ABSOLUTELY, YES!
Customizing osTicket Awesome script files has never been easier. Instead of learning all the related script files that will consume lots of your time, simply copy and paste this script files to your osTicket Awesome installation.
This is a modification script for osTicket Awesome version (besides osTicket Original version) to enable filtering Help Topics per Department, both for Client side and Staff side.
For Staff side, the customization will be applied into both Open Ticket and Edit Ticket page, too.
It has handled the permissions that already defined from osTicket Awesome Administrator Panel. It also follows the coding standard from osTicket. No more code that will loop without checking the permission.
You will see how easy and fast you implement it into your osTicket Awesome system, without having to customize the related script files one by one manually.
After implementing this modification/customization, then your end-users will be able to display the Help Topic list based on Department selection list.
We have already tested this script is working properly and available separately for:
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.17.2 (Revision 2)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.16.5 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.16.3 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.16.2 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.16.1 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.15.8 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.15.7 (Revision 1)
- osTicket Awesome for osTicket 1.15.6 (Revision 1)
PLEASE ALWAYS TRY BEFORE BUY THIS MODIFICATION/CUSTOMIZATION!
Login for DEMO STAFF: